New Project – Canela Flamenco
Flamenco guitars by Conde Hermanos, Hermanos Conde (rosewood) and Manuel Reyes, amplified with DPA4099 clip microphone, BOSS RC-30 loopstation and Roland Cube EX or standard PA equipment.
Performed in London, Oxford, Madrid, Sanlucar de Barrameda, Tianjin, Beijing, Shanghai, with a variety of groups, some examples:
- Flamenco: solo, and with dance/cante with ZhaoZhen, La Perlita de Hunan and others
- Sevillanas: with Antonio Carrasco and El Coro de La Hermandad de Rocío de Shanghai
- Arabic music: with Pierre Brahin on the Oud (middle-Eastern lute).
- Classical Guitar: solo and duets, European classical from medieval to modern, Brazilian Choro, and other Latin American styles
- Violin and Guitar: with leading violinist Dominic Moore own arrangements of works such as Sarasate Gypsy Airs, Bartok Romanian Folk Dances, Paganini Cantabile.
Studied classical and flamenco guitar first in England with Anne Burford, Gerald Garcia, Rafael and Nana Maria, and then in Spain specializing in flamenco technique with Manolo Sanlucar, Gerardo Nuñez, Antonio Carrion, Paco Serrano, José Antonio Rodriguez, Oscar Herrero, José Hernandez, Juan el Fideito de Madrid.